Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birds


I call this bird as "Burung Chak Rumah". I don't know what is the real name and what all of you call it. The such name has been given because this bird will always make our house as their nest.


This bird I call as "Gembala Kerbau", because we will always see this kind of bird on the top of the buffalo body. I'm not sure what the real name is. When we were young, we always love to keep this bird as a pet and sometimes we can teach this bird to speak a simple word, like "Selamat Datang" or "Selamat Pagi". I miss the old time....


 I captured this photo near my house at Alor Star, Kedah. I have no idea what the bird is called.


I'm not sure about this bird. Seldom found it.
This photo I captured on my way climbing Gunung Keriang, Alor Star, Kedah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...