Monday, April 11, 2011

Seremban

Seremban town. Quite busy in the afternoon.


One of the best "Nasi Lemak" stall in Seremban. Try it, you will not regret. I cannot remember where is the location, but it is nearby to the The Store Supermarket. The price also not very expensive.


Morning view in Seremban town, while everybody is taking breakfast on the stall before headed to working place.

Seremban view in the afternoon from the flyover. 

 
View from another side.

Seremban is the state capital of Negeri Sembilan. I don't know the population size is but I love Seremban. I've been there for about a month on a business trip occasion. I cannot remember what year is that but the people there is very nice and helpful. I don't have a picture of the famous curry house in Seremban. I've try it and I like ... Will like to visit it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...