Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Melaka


A' Famosa, one of the must visit place when we decided to visit Melaka. I've been there in 2005 during my business tour to Negeri Sembilan and Melaka. That is my first time visit Melaka since I've born hehehe...

Too excited to have a close look at the most historical monument in Malaysia. Before this I only see the picture in books and television. Now I can feel it...

I'll share with you a few photo from my collection (definitely photo without my face on it hahaha). Hope you guys enjoy it. Snap... snap...


"Beca" or trishaw is the famous ride in Melaka. Your visit to Melaka will not complete if did not try this "Beca". I, myself, did not have a time to ride it because of the tight work schedule there. Only can snap a few photo for memory.

From what I heard the rate to ride this "Beca" to round the Melaka town is quite expensive. I'm not sure about that, but if I'm wrong, I'm so sorry and please correct me. Thank you very much.



Photo of the old ship, during the famous Kingdom Of Melaka. I've been told this kind of ship has been use for sailing around the world by the Portuguese. I'm not sure, are you?






The left picture taken in the car from Tampin, Negeri Sembilan to Alor Gajah, Melaka. You can clearly the different between those building. It is about the color of the building. The near building is from Tampin area and the far side building is from Alor Gajah area. The building from Alor Gajah is more colorful than this side.
 The right picture was taken also inside the car, from Alor Gajah area to Tampin. The nearby building is at Alor Gajah side and the far side is at Tampin side.

I like the building's color from Alor Gajah side, colorful. This shows the identity of Melaka.

I only have about an a week staying in Tampin. Yes, it is strictly on business occasion. Not much time to have a look on Tampin's environment. Love to visit it again because ..................... got one girl that attract me there hehehe... Don't know whether she is still available or not .....

This is the border sign of Negeri Sembilan and Melaka.
"Sayonara" or good bye Melaka and Negeri Sembilan. Heading back to office. Hope I will have time to visit them again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...